Film Photography Submissions OPEN // UNCERTAIN Magazine is always on the lookout for inspiring artists. Submit your own work (a series or a selection of photographs) to get featured on the website.
- analog photography only
- longer length – at least 1600 px / 72dpi
- a series should include 6-20 photographs
- artist name, Instagram / website
- a blurb about yourself and/or theme related (project statement /artist bio – if possible around 300 words)
- photographs should not have watermarks or digital borders/frames
- you hold all of the rights and ownership of the photographs and the subjects of your photographs are granting you the permission to publish the photographs in one form or another
We are also accepting essays on different topics. Contact us for more details.
Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
We accept links from various file sharing services like WeTransfer, Google Drive or Dropbox.
We reserve the rights to ask for additional information regarding the work you submitted and for the original scans if necessary (Terms and Conditions).