Special #2 – Summer of ‘18 – Submissions OPEN
We are excited to spend our first summer as a magazine so we decided to document it.
The next project, that will take shape into an online special edition zine, is a summer journal gathering different stories that took place between June and September, 2018.
As usual there is that one element essential to our community – analog photography.
Maybe the summer of ‘18 will be meaningful. You will witness social/political changes, you will travel, you will transform or spend time with your family. Maybe you’ll just hang out, go to the beach or spend all your money on festivals. There will definitely be a story you will want to tell and remember, so why not share it with us?
Submission are now open for UNCERTAIN Magazine Special #2 – Summer of ‘18
- All photographs must be shot on film between June and September, 2018
- Few words about the photographs, a story that goes with them – no more than 500 words
- Name, Instagram username and/or website to be credited for your work
- If you wish to credit your models, please mention their name and Instagram username
- The photographs should be larger that 2400px/150dpi (longer length)
- Deadline – September 15, 2018 (if you experience any difficulties and you can’t make the deadline, please let us know)
- Before submitting please make sure you have your models’ permission to use the photographs
- We are not accepting photographs that were published in other online or printed magazines but we are accepting photographs previously posted on Instagram.
If you wish to participate in our special summer project you can drop us a line by e-mail or using the form below, just so we know you are in!
Don’t forget to share it with your friends! ☀
Discover the previous zines.